I have a 4 month old boxer at 2 months he was diagnosed with kennel cough. He was kept at the vet for a week and a half and put on a nebulizer. This nebulizing process costs 500$ plus but luckily the pet store paid for it. After he was released we were given kennel cough medicine to keep giving him until he ran out. He continued taking the medicine and about two weeks after he ran out he began coughing again. A week later we decided to order some prescription medicine for kennel cough to help him get better. He has continued with these same symptoms, although it sounds better during the day, at night he coughs up foamy mucus and eats it back up. We can’t afford to pay 500$+ for the vet to keep him again. Any help on what we should do or what he may have?!?

Filed under: Kennel Cough Symptoms

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!